Atlantic Housing Foundation is committed to helping our residents by providing services that foster a sense of community, improve quality of life and promote personal growth and advancement.
Programs & Initiatives:
- WATERCHASE VALUES EDUCATION!
Need money for School? Did you know that as a resident at Waterchase you may be eligible for a College Scholarship? October 30th is the Atlantic Housing Scholarship deadline! You can pick up an application in the Resident Center or Leasing office. Learn more or apply at: https://atlantichousing.org/scholarships
- RENT DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Atlantic Housing offers rent discounts to families with students (K—12) who achieve perfect attendance and are on the A or A/B honor roll.
Atlantic Housing will give a 10% rent discount for each semester (a semester is comprised of 3 six week periods) that a student receives either perfect attendance or straight A’s, and a 5% discount for students on the A/B honor roll. A 20% rent discount can be earned by a student who has both perfect attendance and straight A’s. Discounts can be combined for residents with multiple children but cannot exceed more than one month’s rent. Discounts will be calculated each January and June and awarded towards February and July’s rents.
- KIDS CLUB AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM is a place for school children to come and get homework help, participate in educational and recreational activities. Kids Club should not be used as a primary childcare provider, please have alternative Childcare plans in place in the case of scheduling issues or last minute cancellations. Children must have a signed release form to participate and must comply with all rules of conduct.
- LIFE SOLUTIONS ADULT DROP-IN CENTER is a new Service available free to Residents age 16 & up. Stop By and use our New Computers, Printer & Internet Connection or get information about community resources such as utility assistance, food pantry, discount healthcare, public assistance, job search assistance and much more! IF you are unable to make it during scheduled time, call for an appointment.
- FREE NON-PERISHABLE COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRY now located inside Waterchase Resident Center. PLEASE DROP OFF OR PICK UP FOOD AT RC DURING CALENDAR HOURS. Please make sure that food is not expired prior to donating.
- BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH while most people are aware of breast cancer, many forget to take the steps to have a plan to detect the disease in its early stages and encourage others to do the same. Please join us for our Breast Cancer Walk / Canvas & Luncheon on Saturday October 27th from 1:00pm-4:00pm. All Proceeds raised will be donated to the Susan G Komen Foundation of Dallas.
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Join us in the Resident Center on OCTOBER 31ST 2018 for our Annual HALLOWEEN PARTY from 5:30PM-7:30PM. Costume Contest, Face Painting, Pumpkin Carving, games, Candy and more!